The following are the known issues for the current release of Seller workflow. These details were last updated, 9 March 2023:
- No drop-down marketplace list for print proposals. Marketplace is currently a free-form text entry field in the proposal grid for print, when it should be a drop-down selection list.
- Marketplace missing from Required layout for digital proposals and orders. Marketplace is a required field for digital proposals and orders, but is currently not displayed when the Required layout is selected for the orders grid.
- Search orders. On the Sales Inbox, search orders currently show a media type of Digital instead of Search.
- Copy line items. You can use drag and fill to copy line items in the proposal and order grids, but not into the spare row at the bottom.
- IE issue with proposal line item messaging. If you send a line item message on a proposal or proposal revision using Internet Explorer, the Proposals page freezes. As a workaround until this issue is resolved, refresh the page or use a different browser.
Article is closed for comments.