Application banner changes
Updates to the banner. We have updated the design of the application banner (the area of the application that displays module names, your user name, your location, and so on). Specifically, you will notice the following changes:
- The text Media Management no longer appears.
- The star representing the default module appears in front of the module name.
- The icon has been replaced with your initials.
- If you have access to multiple organisations, the selection list is now displayed to the right of your initials.
- When you click your initials, the text Signed in as has been replaced with your first and last name.
Improved marketplace entry for print
Drop-down selection list for proposals. You can now select the marketplace for your print proposal from a drop-down list that contains the marketplaces available to you. Previously, you had to manually enter the value.
Updates for OOH buys
Improved flexibility and granularity for OOH. You can now classify your print OOH buys more accurately with these new marketplaces:
For existing issues, see the Known issues page.