This article describes Mediaocean University's terms, methods, and fees.
- The Mediaocean University course catalogue outlines the courses available and a guide as to the time allocation required to complete the course.
- Travel expenses: Mediaocean will charge Client and Client will reimburse Mediaocean for all round-trip travel (eg. transportation, hotel, per-diems) costs for trips made to the Client’s location(s). The cost for these items will be determined at the time of the trip and approved in writing by Client before travel occurs.
- Maximum attendance: For in-person training, the recommended maximum attendance is 12.
The Client will be required to complete a Training Order to approve the training session(s).
Mediaocean assesses a fee for training sessions cancelled within ten (10) business days of the scheduled session date, as follows:
- Within two (2) business days, including no shows: penalty of the full course fee or equivalent base rate
- Within two (2) to ten (10) business days: penalty of 50% of the course fee or equivalent base rate
- Any unconfirmed class holds will be removed two (2) business days before training is due to take place
The client is responsible for all travel costs associated with cancelled or rescheduled training.
- In-person: In-person training can take place at a client site or at a Mediaocean facility.
- Webinar: Webinars are delivered remotely by Mediaocean trainers who will share their screen and educate users on a platform.
|eLearning and documentation via the Mediaocean Support site||No charge|
|101 videos or webinars||No charge|
|Implementation training||Included in implementation fee|
In-person training at the client site
|Maximum of AUD $250 per hour or Client billable rate, T&E additional|
|In-person training at Mediaocean||Maximum of AUD $250 per hour or Client billable rate|
|Custom webinar training||Maximum of AUD $250 per hour or Client billable rate|
|Custom eLearning and documentation||Time-based at $250 per hour / minimum $750|