Launching PFS in Ireland
Set up your Irish account. With the launch of Prisma for Sellers in Ireland, when you request a new account from the sign in page, once you’ve completed the initial user request details you can now select Ireland as your country in the New Prisma for Sellers supplier request dialog.
Improved classification for your buys
New buy categories. To help you group your buys more effectively, the following new buy categories are now supported for Audio, Social, and Fee submedia (buy types):
- Audio: Podcast and Audio Everywhere
- Social: Research and Influencer
- Fee: Content, Licensing, and Cobranding
- Incorrect Advertiser/Client details for orders. Where orders with an advertiser assigned were showing the incorrect client on the Inbox, new orders now show the advertiser that matches the client in the order PDF.
- Prisma campaign changes not applied in PFS. Previously, once the initial campaign header details were sent from Prisma, any subsequent updates to the details in Prisma weren't applied in Prisma for Sellers. This caused issues when details like flight dates and campaign names were subsequently modified in Prisma as buyers and sellers had different data.
Now when an order is sent it triggers a refresh of the following campaign header details, ensuring that they match the current Prisma details:
- Start date
- End date
- Advertiser name
- Update blended rate. You can no longer update the blended rate for an order using copy and paste as these values should be display-only.
- Zero unit placements for proposals and orders. Previously you could enter a cost and rate for a placement that resulted in a calculated unit value of zero after rounding. With no checks to stop the placement being sent to Prisma this caused issues with financials.
Now these placements are rejected when sent to Prisma and you're told to update the details so that the placement doesn't have zero units.
For existing issues, see the Known issues page.