From release 19.3 Selected users can be nominated to receive an email alert when changes are made to bank account details in the Supplier master data
You will need to contact Spectra PF support to assist with the setup configuration.
- Spectra PF Alerts application must be activated on your server
- Your Spectra PF database must be configured within the application
- Following the above 2 steps then the Spectra PF configuration option Use Supplier Bank Account Details is available and should be activated.
- Provide the email addresses of the users who will receive the alerts and these will be populated in the Alerts application as below
- Nominate the frequency that Spectra PF will be checked and alerts sent
- Confirm the details that you want to appear in the emails - additional fields can be selected from the Available Fields