Business Continuity Plan
Mediaocean has put in place a Business Continuity plan to ensure the in the event of a declared disaster, the following conditions are met:
- Client access to Mediaocean transactional systems and essential support services is restored within 12 hours of invocation via a detailed, prioritised and timetabled response
- Reporting is restored within 24 hours of invocation.
- Communications with stakeholders are managed effectively
- Staff welfare and confidence are maintained
- Expenditure is controlled and extraordinary costs are minimized
The plan is complemented by incident response plans, notification plans, and technical recovery plans.
*Updated February 2020 with reviewed and revised pandemic plan:
"In cases where there is a risk of offices being affected by epidemic or pandemic illness, Mediaocean’s HR & Facilities teams are primarily responsible for monitoring local & global health advice and for determining whether any specific actions are required, for example directing employees to self-isolate if they become unwell. The HR & Facilities teams will promote general health & hygiene advice to employees (for example, getting flu shots, using tissues, washing hands or using alcohol based sanitiser) and publish guidance and instructions from authorities."