Introducing the My Jobs Dashboard in Aura Home
The new My Jobs Dashboard in Aura Home gives you a high level overview of jobs that are assigned to you. The My Jobs Dashboard includes:
- Jobs Nearing Estimate: Gives you the ability to see jobs that are nearing overspend of the estimate. Only open jobs are included in the list, and both the committed amount and the estimated value are displayed.
- Estimated vs Actual Hours: Enables you to see the actual hours vs estimated hours for open jobs.
Contact your Mediaocean account team for details.
PDF a Timesheet Report
You now have the ability to export your timesheet report results as a PDF. You will find this new option in the Export Dropdown menu in Aura Time.
Comments by Day
You are now able to click into any individual day cell in your timeline to enter Comments by Day for that cell. If a cell displays a persistent bubble, there are already comments for that day, and you can click the bubble to view, edit, or delete those comments. You also have the ability to see Timeline Comments and Comments by Day in a single pop-up by clicking in the Comments field.
Easier navigation in Administration.
The Administration module's navigation is now standardized across pages, functionalities, and brands:
- A new Quick search box enables you to quickly find what you're looking for.
- You can pin or hide the navigation panel.
- The Add button is now standard across functions, like when adding a role.
- The Filter panels are standardized.
- Navigation is clarified, always displaying the name of the organization and the page you're working on.
See the Release details PDF for additional information and updated help topics for each feature in this release.
*This document is subject to change until the official deployment of release notes on 16 October 2020