The following table outlines each Ignitia booking status and its characteristics.
- Booking order is sent to the vendor, but the vendor has not confirmed the booking.
- For bookings created in own system, you can manually update the booking status from Planned to Booked using the Ignitia bulk booking order update.
- For bookings created in Ignitia, the booking order functionality automatically sets the status from Planned to Booked.
- Delete or cancel a booking, the system automatically sets the status to Cancelled.
- Financials are reversed, where the billing or payment has been processed, creating a credit note for the client and/or vendor.
- No ability to bill or pay a cancelled spot, unless a credit is required.
- Based on the booking close configuration setting. For example, when the booking is 100% billed and 100% reconciled on a vendor invoice.
- Financials are complete.
- Locked from editing.
- Booking order is received by the vendor and they have confirmed the booking.
- Manually confirm the entire order.
|| Booking status prior to sending it to the vendor for booking confirmation.
| Require rebooking
- Indicates the booking order needs to be resent to the vendor because the booking has changes.
- Modify a booked or confirmed booking, the system automatically sets the status to Require rebooking.