You can save frequently used searches performed on the Receivables and Payables pages.
When saving a search, the values applied in the FILTER panel and in the header level filters (excluding To period) will save.
To save a search for adjustments bookings that are due for billing for client ABC:
- From the Due for billing tab, on the header, click in the Client list and select ABC.
- Show the FILTER panel on the left-hand side of the grid.
- Click in the Billing type list and select Adjustments only.
- Click Search.
- Click Search action, and then select Save.
- In the Search name field, type a relevant name, for example ADJ_ABC.
- Click Save.
Your search is now saved and you can generate the search results at any time.
To run your search:
- From the Due for billing tab, click in the No saved search selected list.
- The saved search only appears on the tab where you saved it.
- Select ADJ_ABC.
- Check the To period date is correct, and change if required.
- The search runs and the grid updates, where results apply.
Article is closed for comments.