Business continuity plan
Mediaocean has put in place a Business Continuity plan to ensure the in the event of a declared disaster, the following conditions are met:
- Client access to Mediaocean transactional systems and essential support services is restored within 12 hours of invocation via a detailed, prioritized and timetabled response
- Reporting is restored within 24 hours of invocation.
- Communications with stakeholders are managed effectively
- Staff welfare and confidence are maintained
- Expenditure is controlled and extraordinary costs are minimized
Click here to review the Mediaocean business continuity plan.
The plan is complemented by incident response plans, notification plans, and technical recovery plans.
This briefing was last updated in November 2022.
Article is closed for comments.